Join the Capital Crew and volunteer with Edinburgh Rugby
Edinburgh Rugby today launched a revitalised recruitment drive for the club’s new volunteer team ‘Capital Crew’ to help deliver great experiences and great service as standard at home match days and other events.
The club is constantly looking at ways to develop and improve its match day experience and is looking to add to our team of friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to help us make all supporters, old and new, home and visiting, feel safe and welcome from the moment they arrive at Hive Stadium.
The club will host an Open Evening next month for those who register their interest using the form below, where club officials will talk through our ambitions and give a better understanding of what’s involved, what the benefits are, and outline how the volunteer network will be part of the club’s improvements over the coming seasons – as well as answer any question might have.
Volunteers could have a range of opportunities to get involved, like:
- Providing a friendly face and guidance around the ground
- Hosting specific activity stations for fans – competitions etc
- Supporting pre-match and half-time activations around the stadium and on the pitch
- Welcoming fans to the Clubhouse bar
- General stadium guidance for supporters and operational support
- And more!
Of course, each individual has their own reasons for being involved, but some of the many other benefits to enjoy are:
- Make a difference at your club
- Gain confidence and try something new
- Meet new people, make friends and be part of an amazing community
- Gain work experience and learn new skills – great for employability and continued professional development
- A sense of purpose and achievement
- References for onward employment or volunteering elsewhere
- Being part of a fun and friendly team
We believe volunteering with Edinburgh Rugby should be rewarding for the people who give up their valuable time and energy to make a difference with us.
To register your interest in volunteering and attending the open evening next month, please complete the form below!