Celebrate Club Legends Night at Saracens!
Edinburgh Rugby will continue to celebrate its 150th anniversary and the illustrious list of players that have represented the city, with next Sunday’s Heineken Champions Cup match against Saracens at DAM Health Stadium the first-ever Club Legends Night.
With a number of club legends invited to the unmissable European clash – where they’ll attend a pre-match suite ahead of the match – our past-players will be on hand to cheer the squad on to the pitch, forming a guard of honour for your Edinburgh Rugby stars.
Supporters can also look forward to a pre-match club legends Q&A in Supporters Clubhouse, giving you the chance to hear from two heroes of rugby in the Scottish capital.
The club is also delighted to welcome home club centurion Tom Brown who will be on hand to deliver the match ball ahead of kick-off.
There is plenty on the go at DAM Health Stadium for next Sunday’s Saracens match (22 January, kick-off 5.30pm). Here’s what supporters can look forward to:
- Pre-match legends Q&A with Tim Visser and Iain Milne in the Supporters Clubhouse at 5pm
- Pre-match signing/selfie session in the Supporters Clubhouse from 4.15pm-5pm
- Toulouse vs Munster on big screens in Supporters Clubhouse (kick-off 4.15pm)
- Match ball delivery from club centurion Tom Brown
- Edinburgh Rugby flag handouts in the Lothian Stand
- Live performance from Merchiston Castle Pipe Band in the DAM Health Stadium Fan Zone at 4.40pm and in-bowl at half-time
Don’t miss out on a massive night of European rugby as we take on three-times Champions Cup winners Saracens at DAM Health Stadium.